lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My Career

My career's Psichology. I chose it because I like helping people, taking care about them and giving some advices.
At first I wasn't too sure about my decision but with the time, I realized that Psichology was what I always wanted.
One of the things that made me feel doubt about it was the big amount of psichologist that exist.
Everybody said that I wasn't taking the right choice and that made me feel sad. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I also knew that I had to study what I wanted.
I'm not still sure about the future. I like clinic psichology because that's what I knew first and basically that's the reason why I'm here. But I also like legal psichology. Here I knew a lot of specializations that I ignored before!
No matter what happen in the future, I know that I want to keep close to people and try to help'em the most that I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario