lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

My most precious possesion

My most precious possesion is not a technological thing or something expensive. Actually, my most precious possesion was made with paper, ink and feelings. And that possesion is a letter written by my mom. I remember that she gave it to me when I was 12 years old. It was summer, January 9th, 2003.
In that time, my mum was in the hospital, so she couldn't gave me the letter face to face.
She was pregnate and the last day my little sister (Gabriela) had born.
I couldn't visit them 'cause my sister wasn't like the other kids. She couldn't stand the real world and she died minutes after was born.
That's the reason why the letter means so much to me. It's not a typical letter that anyone can send. It's a letter that remind me all the things we've been through.
They were hard days and it is not something easy to talk about, but with the time you learn to live with the pain and that makes you stronger.
When you're sad and you lose someone that you love is important to feel the support of the people around you. That loss made my family closer. We still had each other.
And Gabi... she's always gonna be in our hearts

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario