martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

The best in my area

First of all, I need to say that I don't have a favorite psichologist, maybe because I never thought about it.
Anway, I'm going to talk about one of the best: Sigmund Freud.
Actually, he is not a psychologist (He's a psichiatrist) but his contributions to my area have been enormous and, basically, that's the reason why a chose him.
Freud founded the psychoanalytic school of psychology and he is best known for his theories of the unconscious mind and the defense mechanism of repression. Besides he created the clinical practice of psychoanalysis for curing psychopathologys.
Like I said before, maybe he is not the best and there's a lot of people who think that he is deffinatly not, but I think that Psychology wouldn't be the same without his contributions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario