lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My future! *

I never thought about future. I don't like doing it, because I prefer that life surprise me.
Anyway, in five years I would like to be working, or studying something related with my career but out of my country. I think that would be a great chance to learn other language and meet other culture.
Personally, I would like to be an independant woman. I hope I won't be regrating myself for the things I didn't did.
I would like to be living in England or USA (Only because it would be useful and not because I like that country).
My ideal future is really "ideal". I would like my parents and sister be ok, I would like having a solid relationship with my boyfriend and and I would like being working in something that I really want to work. Like I said before, I would like going to other places and meet other pleople.
I think one of the things that I HAVE to do in the future is going to The Used's concert and meeting RPATZZ (mi fav actor ever!) and Stephanie Meyer or JK Rowling (I love'em since I'm a kiddo).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario