jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My fav subject

I'm not so sure about my answer, because I don't have a subject that I love with all my heart, but if I have to choose one it would be Psychology.
That subject is teached by Mr. Wilson who is a really good teacher and who is always trying to make us understand the things that he says.
There are a lot of reasons why I like Psychology. First, that's the subject about my career is.
Second, I've been learning important things that I'm sure are gonna be useful tomorrow.
Third, the classes are so dynamic, you can always tell your doubts and everybody give their opinion and Fourth, I like that subject because it helps me to understand things that I've been wondering since I'm a kid.
This semester I learnt about motivation, stimuli, different Psichology's areas, cognition, psychopathologies and more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario